The Kent brand has been rooted in America’s heartland since 1927. Originating in the Central-Iowa farming community of Indianola, Gage Kent revolutionized the cattle feeding industry with the first “Feed Without a Filler” formula. This advancement set new industry standards and catapulted the Kent brand into the true leader amongst feed companies. With a devoted focus on innovation, high-quality nutrition and superior ingredients, the Kent brand grew throughout the entire Midwest.
Today, more than 85 years later, from generations to generations, this dedication continues. With a 60-acre research facility outside Muscatine, Iowa, and a team of industry leading nutritionists, the Kent family continues to pioneer new ways to feed America’s livestock.
The Kent brand’s primary focus has always been commercial livestock. Today, we are sharpening that focus to meet the needs a changing industry. With nutritional advances, formulation improvements and expert consulting, we’re again setting new standards in commercial livestock nutrition.
We are proud of our heritage and honored to partner with our dealers and producers to continue to provide the best feeding solutions across the country.