A complete texturized finishing diet for cattle. Formulated with multiple protein and energy sources for optimum performance and appearance. This sweet blend encourages appetite and consistent intakes.
Features and Benefits
- Steam–rolled corn improves carbohydrate availability, releasing more energy for gain.
- Steam–rolled barley provides unique fermentation and source of energy to improve gain and facilitate proper finish.
- Oats improve diet texture, promoting appetite and gain, while providing a unique combination of digestible fiber and energy.
- Cottonseed hulls provide protein, energy, digestible fiber, and palatability for increased gain and show bloom.
- Multiple protein sources (including bypass protein) build muscle, providing for maximum muscle expression and development.
- Dried whey – milk protein improves palatability and show-ready bloom.
- Complexed trace minerals increase bioavailability and absorption, improving health, nutrient utilization, and hair coat quality.
- High vitamin levels improve energy and protein metabolism, feed utilization, immunity, and overall health to help fight stress in show environments.
- Yeast improves palatability and feed digestion, leading to increased gain and feed efficiency while promoting stable rumen fermentation.
- Molasses increases palatability and intake for improved acceptance and average daily gain.
- BoVantage technology which can promote a healthy rumen, stimulate dry matter intake, and provide immune system support.
- ShowBloom aids in hair growth, skin condition and coat quality along with superior muscle development and firmness.
Feed as the sole diet to finishing show cattle weighing over 700 lb. Gradually adapt calves to the Beef Show Finisher diet and feed to appetite. It may be desirable to also feed 1 – 2 lb of long stemmed hay per day.
Example Feeding Guide
|Body weight, lb||550||650||750||850||950||1050||1150|
|Beef Show Finisher, lb/day||–||–||19.5||23.5||27||26||26|
|*Gain projections are estimates. Actual performance affected by frame size, genetics, weather, and management. Consistent intake is a must for fast, uniform gains. Calves should be fed at the same time twice a day.|
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Crude Protein, min||12.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||3.5%|
|Crude Fiber, max||9.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.5%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.35%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.2%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||0.7%|
|Potassium (K), min||0.4%|
|Copper (Cu), min||37 ppm|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.28 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||124 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||540 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||12 IU/lb|
Corn, Oats, Barley, Processed Grain By-Products, Cottonseed Hulls, Soybean Meal, Linseed Meal, Sunflower Meal, Dried Whey, Dried Cheese Product, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Animal Fat, Yeast Culture, Dried Brewers Yeast, Reed-Sedge Peat, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Zinc Methionine Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite (source of Selenium), Propionic Acid, Acetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Ethoxyquin and BHT (preservatives).