Sample Feeding Guide
|Kid Weight, lb||Approx. Intake, lb|
|Goat Weight, lb||Approx. Intake, lb|
Full Bore 20R
A 16% complete pelleted feed for growing and finishing show wethers, bucks, and does. The proven meat-building formula. Medicated with Rumensin® for the prevention of coccidiosis.
Features and Benefits
- 16% crude protein – energy balanced for best rate of gains, feed efficiency, and lean muscle growth.
- Multiple protein sources provides maximum muscle expression and development.
- Ammonium chloride helps prevent urinary calculi.
- Ca:P ratio (2:1) for the prevention of urinary calculi.
- Alfalfa meal – a digestible fiber source provides delayed energy release, calcium and vitamins.
- High vitamin levels for improved energy and protein metabolism, feed utilization, immunity, and overall health to help fight stress in show environments.
- ShowBloom improves palatability and feed digestion, leading to increased gain and feed efficiency while promoting stable rumen fermentation. Promotes good hair coat and hoof health.
- Rumensin for the prevention of coccidiosis.
Feed continuously as the sole ration to goats.
Caution: Do not allow equine animals access to feeds containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin has been fatal. Feeding undiluted or mixing errors resulting in high concentrations of monensin has been fatal in cattle and could be fatal in goats. Monensin-medicated feed is intended for use in cattle or in goats. Consumption by unapproved species may result in toxic reaction. Do not feed to lactating goats.
Warning: This feed should be used only in accordance with directions on this label. Feed to ruminant animals only.
Do not feed to sheep due to their copper sensitivity.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Active Drug Ingredient|
|Crude Protein, min (This includes not more than 1.8% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen. NPN from Ammonium Chloride.)||16.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||3.5%|
|Crude Fiber, max||17.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.8%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.3%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.3%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.7%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||1.2%|
|Copper (Cu), min||17 ppm|
|Copper (Cu), max||27 ppm|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.3 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||2,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||45 IU/lb|
Ground Corn, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Roughage Products, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Lignin Sulfonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Ethoxyquin and BHT (preservatives).