Sample Feeding Guide
|Kid Weight, lb||Approx. Intake, lb|
|Goat Weight, lb||Approx. Intake, lb|
Show Goat Maintenance 20R
A 16% complete pelleted feed with higher fiber levels and lower energy. Feed Maintenance to maintain body composition without over-conditioning. Excellent diet for the breeding herd. Medicated with Rumensin® for the prevention of coccidiosis.
Features and Benefits
- 16% crude protein is a more economical and efficient protein level for maintaining goats.
- Dehydrated alfalfa meal – a highly digestible fiber and a source of calcium and vitamins.
- Ca:P ratio (2:1) for the prevention of urinary calculi.
- High vitamin levels for improved energy and protein metabolism, feed utilization, immunity, and overall health.
- Complex trace minerals increase bioavailability and absorption.
- ShowBloom for improved digestibility and feed utilization, superior hair and skin quality, and improved hoof condition.
- Rumensin for the prevention of coccidiosis.
- Ammonium chloride for additional prevention of urinary calculi.
Feed continuously as the sole ration to goats.
Caution: Do not allow equine animals access to feeds containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin by equines has been fatal. Feeding undiluted or mixing errors resulting in high concentrations of monensin has been fatal in cattle and could be fatal in goats. Monensin-medicated goat feed is sale for use in goats only. Consumption by unapproved species may result in toxic reaction. Do not feed to lactating goats.
Do not feed to sheep due to their copper sensitivity.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Active Drug Ingredient|
|Crude Protein, min (This includes not more than 1.8% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen. NPN from Ammonium Chloride.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||2.5%|
|Crude Fiber, max||20.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.7%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.2%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.3%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.7%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||1.2%|
|Copper (Cu), min||17 ppm|
|Copper (Cu), max||27 ppm|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.3 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||10,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||2,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||48 IU/lb|
Ground Corn, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Roughage Products, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Cheese Product, Dried Whey, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Saccharin Sodium.