Sample Feeding Guide
|Kid Weight, lb||Approx. Intake, lb|
|Goat Weight, lb||Approx. Intake, lb|
Show Kid Developer 20R
Designed for creep feeding and growing kids. This 18% pellet is loaded with milk products for improved palatability, acceptance, and sale-ready bloom. Developer may also be fed to show wethers if a higher protein is desired. Medicated with Rumensin® for the prevention of coccidiosis.
Features and Benefits
- 18% crude protein for optimum muscle tissue development and growth so young goats can express their genetic potential early.
- Milk products for improved palatability, acceptance, and bloom.
- Dehydrated alfalfa meal – a highly digestible fiber and a source of calcium and vitamins.
- Ca:P ratio (2:1) for the prevention of urinary calculi.
- High vitamin levels for improved energy and protein metabolism, feed utilization, immunity, and overall health.
- Complex trace minerals increase bioavailability and absorption.
- ShowBloom™ for increased intake, superior hair and skin quality, improved hoof condition, and muscle development.
- Rumensin for the prevention of coccidiosis.
- Ammonium chloride for additional prevention of urinary calculi.
Feed continuously as the sole ration to goats.
Caution: Do not allow equine animals access to feeds containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin by equines has been fatal. Feeding undiluted or mixing errors resulting in high concentrations of monensin has been fatal in cattle and could be fatal in goats. Monensin-medicated goat feed is sale for use in goats only. Consumption by unapproved species may result in toxic reaction. Do not feed to lactating goats.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Active Drug Ingredient|
|Crude Protein, min (This includes not more than 1.8% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen. NPN from Ammonium Chloride.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||10.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.7%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.2%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.35%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.7%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||1.2%|
|Potassium (K), min||1.0%|
|Copper (Cu), min||20 ppm|
|Copper (Cu), max||30 ppm|
|Manganese (Mn), min||105 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||105 ppm|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.3 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||10,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||2,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||48 IU/lb|
Grain Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Roughage Products, Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Dried Cheese Product, Dried Whey, Dried Brewers Yeast, Lignin Sulfonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.