Example Feeding Guide
|Lamb Weight||Approx. Intake, lb|
Show Lamb Complete Pellet 18DQ
A complete pelleted feed for market lambs. The pelleted process minimizes sorting and waste. Complete, consistent nutrition in every bite. Formulated with multiple protein and energy sources for optimum performance and appearance. Medicated with Deccox® for the prevention of coccidiosis.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple protein sources (including fish) provide for maximum muscle expression and development.
- Dehydrated alfalfa meal – this digestible fiber source provides delayed energy release, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins.
- High vitamin levels improve energy and protein metabolism, feed utilization, immunity, and overall health to help fight stress.
- Vitamin E and selenium work together to help prevent white muscle disease.
- ShowBloom improves palatability and feed digestion, leading to increased performance and feed efficiency while promoting stable rumen fermentation.
- Ammonium chloride helps prevent urinary calculi.
- No added copper helps prevent copper toxicity.
- Decoquinate (Deccox) for prevention of coccidiosis.
- Complete pellet for less waste and complete nutrition in each bite.
Gradually adapt lambs 60 lb or heavier to Show Lamb Complete Pellet 18 DQ. Lambs should consume 0.25 lb per 10 lb body weight to provide 22.7 mg of decoquinate per 100 lb of body weight. Feed at least 28 days during periods of exposure or when experience indicates coccidiosis is likely to be a hazard. It may be desirable to also feed 0.25 to 0.5 lb of good quality hay per head daily.
WARNING: Do not feed to sheep producing milk for food.
CAUTION: Do not use in feeds containing bentonite.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Active Drug Ingredient|
|Decoquinate||0.00198% (18 g/ton)|
|Crude Protein, min (This includes not more than 3.1% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen. NPN from Ammonium Chloride.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||13.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.7%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.2%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.55%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.3%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||0.8%|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.2 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||6,300 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||630 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||33 IU/lb|
Processed Grain By-Products, Corn, Linseed Meal, Soybean Meal, Roughage Products, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Yeast Culture, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Iodate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Ethoxyquin and BHT (preservatives).