Show Lamb Grow/Finish 18DQ (Textured)
An 18% protein, 3% fat, complete textured feed for growing and finishing show lambs. It is a diet with a very specific combination and ratio of ingredients designed to optimize the genetic growth potential of show lambs.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple grain and protein sources are incorporated to complement rumen fermentation to provide for maximum muscle expression and development.
- Dehydrated alfalfa meal is a digestible fiber source that may provide delayed energy release as well as calcium, phosphorus and vitamins.
- High vitamin levels to help support energy and protein metabolism, immune system, and overall health to help fight the stress of the show environment.
- Complexed trace minerals for improved bio-availability and utilization.
- Ammonium chloride to aid in the prevention of urinary calculi (water belly).
- Sodium molybdate to help reduce the likelihood of copper toxicity.
- No added copper helps prevent copper toxicity.
- show bloom! to help improve palatability and aid digestion, leading to increased gain and feed efficiency while supporting superior wool, skin, and hoof condition.
- Decoquinate (Deccox®) to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
Gradually adapt lambs to Show Lamb Grow/Finish 18DQ Medicated. Lambs should consume Show Lamb Grow/Finish 18DQ Medicated at the rate of 0.25 lb per 10 lb of body weight to provide 22.7 mg of decoquinate per 100 lb of body weight. Feed at least 28 days during periods of exposure or when experience indicates coccidiosis is likely to be a hazard. It may be desirable to also feed 0.25 to 0.5 lb of good quality hay per head daily.
WARNING: Do not feed to sheep producing milk for food. CAUTION: Do not use in feed containing bentonite.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Active Drug Ingredient|
|Decoquinate||0.00198% (18 gm/ton)|
|Crude Protein, min This includes not more than 1.0% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen. (NPN from Ammonium Chloride.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||7.5%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.8%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.3%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.4%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.4%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||0.9%|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.3 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||6,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||600 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||37 IU/lb|
|Warning: This feed should be used in accordance with directions on this label. Feed to ruminants only.|
Corn, Oats, Barley, Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Fish Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Animal Fat, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Methionine Complex, Calcium Iodate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Propionic, Acetic, Benzoic, & Sorbic Acid (preservatives), Ethoxyquin and BHT (preserva- tives).