Show Lamb Starter/Conditioner 45DQ
Kent Show Feeds Show Lamb Starter/Conditioner 45DQ is a 20% protein, 5% fat, complete textured hybrid feed for starting and growing show lambs. It is a diet with a very specific combination and ratio of ingredients designed to optimize the genetic growth potential of show lambs.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple grain and protein sources are incorporated to complement rumen fermentation to provide for maximum muscle expression and development.
- Dehydrated alfalfa meal is a digestible fiber source that may provide delayed energy release as well as calcium, phosphorus and vitamins.
- High vitamin levels to help support energy and protein metabolism, immune system, and overall health to help fight the stress of the show environment.
- Complexed trace minerals for improved bio-availability and utilization.
- Ammonium chloride to aid in the prevention of urinary calculi (water belly).
- Sodium Molybdate to help reduce the likelihood of copper toxicity.
- No added copper helps prevent copper toxicity.
- show bloom!TM to help improve palatability and aid digestion, leading to increased gain and feed efficiency while supporting superior wool, skin, and hoof condition.
- Decoquinate (Deccox®) to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
- Textured Hybrid is a dry micro-blend to provide more consistent mixing and help product stay fresh longer. Less molasses means fewer flies and insects.
Feed Kent Show Lamb Starter/Conditioner 45DQ Medicated at pre-weaning, post-weaning, and as a conditioner when extra gain and bloom is desired. Always offer free-choice water along with 1/2 pound of hay or more per lamb per day. For prevention of coccidiosis in lambs feed Kent Show Lamb Starter/Conditioner 45DQ Medicated at the rate of 0.1 pound per 10 pounds body weight to provide 22.7 mg of Decoquinate per 100 pounds of body weight daily. Feed for at least 28 days during periods of exposure or when experiences indicate coccidiosis is likely to be a hazard.
WARNING: Do not feed to sheep producing milk for food. CAUTION: Do not use in feeds containing bentonite.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Active Drug Ingredient|
|Crude Protein, min This includes not more than 1.3% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen. (NPN from Ammonium Chloride.)||20.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||5.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||7.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.7%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.2%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.5%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.5%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||1.0%|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.3 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||2,850 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||285 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||28 IU/lb|
|Warning: This feed should be used in accordance with directions on this label. Feed to ruminants only.|
Processed Grain By-Products, Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Heat Processed Barley, Heat Processed Soybeans, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Brewers Yeast, Molasses Products, Vegetable Oil, Ammonium Chloride, Salt, Animal Fat, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Saccharin Sodium, Ethoxyquin and BHT (preservatives).