A complete feed in meal form designed to optimize the appearance, growth, and performance of genetically superior lines of show pigs. Our “make ’em mellow” feed, use Conditioner 0.9 Meal for a softer look. Contains no chromiumpropionate.
Features and Benefits
- Available with Clarifly® Larvicide – to help reduce fly populations around animals.
- Sweet KrumsTM – for enhanced palatability, intake, and gut stabilization.
- VevoVitall® – to help stabilize the gut and keep feed fresher longer.
- Egg proteins and Flaxseed – for enhanced muscle expression, healthier skin and hair.
- Whey products – for improved intake, aroma, and protein.
- Lower crude protein and lysine levels – allows pigs to grow and perform yet will help minimize a leaner, harder appearance.
- Fat – in combination with lower protein and lysine can help achieve a “softer” look.
- Contains no added chromium – which can reduce backfat.
- Fixed component formulas – ensure quality ingredients and consistent nutrition.
- Multiple protein and carbohydrate sources – including high quality grains, milk products, fish meal, feeding oatmeal, and plasma are utilized resulting in excellent feed conversion and maximum performance.
- Amino acid balanced formulas.
- Complexed trace minerals – for improved bioavailability
- Added vitamins – for improved nutrient utilization and immune system support.
- Biotin – for added skin, hair, and hoof health.
- ShowBloom for intake and feed utilization, superior skin and hair quality muscle tone and development.
- NutriVantage® – may aid in handling stress, support of the digestive tract, and nutrient availability.
- Micro-Aid® for reduced odor, particularly in confined areas.
- Medication options – check with your local plant for available medication options.
Feed as the sole diet to growing and finishing swine.
The suggested feeding program is intended solely as a guide. The variables of management, environment, and breed may dictate changes in requirements.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Crude Protein, min||16.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||7.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||5.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.7%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.2%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.7%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.2%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||0.7%|
|Chromium (Cr), min||200 ppb|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.3 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||215 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||5,350 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||700 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||29 IU/lb|
|Biotin, min||0.10 mg/lb|
Ground Corn, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Cane Sugar, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Soybean Hulls, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Brewers Yeast, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Saccharin Sodium, Hydrolyzed Yeast, L-Carnitine, Ethoxyquin & BHT (preservatives), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Animal Fat, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Whey, Salt, Benzoic Acid, L-Lysine, Reed-Sedge Peat, Propionic, Acetic, & Sorbic Acid (preservatives), DL-Methionine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, L-Threonine, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.