Kent Launch SK 1.4 hybrid swine show feed is a unique micro-blended complete feed that encourages maximum intake at all stages. A high lysine, high fat, micro-blended complete swine show feed designed to be used as a sale or show prep. Launch SK 1.4 will help optimize appearance and performance when extra rib, bloom and shape is needed. This product is best used for pigs weighing up to 80 pounds, or during the last 30 days before a show.
Features and Benefits
- Sweet Krums™ Micro-Blend – A unique blend of pellets and coarse grains that deliver extreme palatability, encourage intake, and help aid in gut stabilization. Sweet KrumsTM help generate consistent stools while keeping show pigs on feed during stressful events.
- NutriVantage® Swine Nutrition Optimizer – A supplement containing Freshwater Reed-Sedge Peat that is research-proven to support digestive and immune system function to help animals achieve improved overall health, optimal performance, and their genetic potential.
- Kent Natural Yeast – A palatable source of highly digestible protein and fiber that is research-proven to support optimal feed intake and efficiency in animals, contributing to reduced feed cost. Kent Natural Yeast may also improve skin and hair condition for an optimal show ring presence.
- Whey Products – A source of highly digestible proteins for improved aroma and palatability which may improve muscle expression and feed acceptance.
- ClariFly® Larvicide – Reduce fly populations around animals by eliminating the ability of flies to reproduce for fewer fly bites and increased animal comfort.
- Micro-Aid – Contains Yucca Schidigera Extract, a natural, environmentally-safe feed technology which helps reduce the production of ammonia in animal waste.
- Medication Options – Check with your local plant for available medication options, including:
- Launch SK 1.4 D35 ClariFly
- Launch SK 1.4 M50 ClariFly
For pigs weighing at least 17 pounds, feed continuously as the sole ration.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Crude Protein, min||19.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||6.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||3.25%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.6%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.1%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.65%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.2%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||0.7%|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.3 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||160 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||4,800 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||700 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||30 IU/lb|
Ground Corn, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Cane Sugar, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Feeding Oat Meal, Animal Protein Products, Brewers Liquid Yeast, Animal Fat, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Cheese Product, Dried Whey, L-Lysine, Salt, Reed-Sedge Peat, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, Salt of Butyric Acid, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Saccharin Sodium, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Solubles, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, Selenium Yeast, Ethoxyquin and BHT (preservatives), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract (Phytase).