A complete feed with Paylean® designed to optimize the appearance and performance of genetically superior show pigs.
Features and Benefits
- Clarifly® Larvicide – to help reduce fly populations around animals.
- VevoVitall® – to help stabilize the gut and keep feed fresher longer.
- Egg proteins and Flaxseed – for enhanced muscle expression, healthier skin and hair.
- Whey products – for improved intake, aroma, and protein.
- Optimum levels of amino acids and energy which allow the pig to express its genetic potential for growth and muscling.
- Complexed trace minerals for improved bioavailability essential in carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism.
- Potassium chloride provides a source of electrolytes.
- Biotin, folic acid and pyridoxine are water-soluble vitamins involved in energy and amino acid metabolism for lean tissue growth and proper skeletal development.
- Multiple protein sources, quality grains and synthetic amino acids are used to formulate amino acid balance required to optimize lean tissue growth and rate of gain in genetically superior lines of show pigs.
- Yeast sources block the colonization of pathogens allowing microflora balance in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Cheese whey, a quality milk protein, is used to improve palatability and pig performance.
- betaGRO® – A next-generation, irradiated, spray-dried plasma product derived entirely from porcine plasma.
- Appetein® provides a source of immunoglobulins and is an excellent source of amino acids.
- Micro-Aid® – an aid in the control of manure and/or ammonia odor.
- NutriVantage® – can help aid nutrient availability and digestion and help provide immune system support.
- ShowBloom for intake and feed utilization, superior skin and hair quality muscle tone and development.
- Medication options – check with your local plant for available medication options.
- Paylean® (ractopamine hydrochloride) – research indicates this provides increased weight gain, improved feed efficiency, and increased carcass leanness in finishing swine.
Feed continuously as the sole ration to finishing swine weighing not less than 150 pounds during the last 45-90 pounds of gain prior to slaughter. No increased benefit has been shown when Ractopamine concentrations in the diet are greater than 4.5 gm/ton.
Feed at a rate of 4.0–5.9 lb per 100 lb bodyweight to provide 0.2–0.3 mg/kg bodyweight of Diflubenzuron. Use the higher inclusion rate for lighter weight pigs.
The suggested feeding program is intended solely as a guide. The variables associated with management, environment, and breed may dictate changes.
CAUTION: Ractopamine may increase the number of injured and/or fatigued pigs during marketing. Not for use in breeding swine. Keep out of reach of children. Discard empty container according to local regulations. Never reuse empty container.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Active Drug Ingredient|
|Ractopamine hydrochloride||9 gm/ton|
|Diflubenzuron (CAS #35367-38-5)||4.56 gm/ton|
|Crude Protein, min||18.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||5.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||5.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.8%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.3%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.8%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.3%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||0.8%|
|Chromium (Cr), min||200 ppb|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.3 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||200 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||5,820 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||770 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||30 IU/lb|
|Biotin, min||0.2 mg/lb|
Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Feeding Oat Meal, Wheat Middlings, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Soybean Hulls, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Brewers Yeast, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Saccharin Sodium, Hydrolyzed Yeast, L-Carnitine, Ethoxyquin & BHT (preservatives), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Animal Fat, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ground Flaxseed, Egg Product, Dried Whey, Salt, Benzoic Acid, L-Lysine, Reed-Sedge Peat, Propionic, Acetic, & Sorbic Acid (preservatives), DL-Methionine, Chromium Propionate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan.