Designed to be mixed with corn and soybean meal to make nutrient dense grower and finisher diets for show pigs.
Features and Benefits
- Sweet Krums – for enhanced palatability, intake, and gut stabilization.
- VevoVitall® – to help stabilize the gut and keep feed fresher longer.
- Egg proteins and Flaxseed – for enhanced muscle expression, healthier skin and hair.
- Whey products – for improved intake, aroma, and protein.
- Optimum levels of amino acids and energy which allow the pig to express its genetic potential for growth and muscling.
- Complexed trace minerals for improved bioavailability essential in carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism.
- Potassium chloride provides a source of electrolytes.
- Biotin, folic acid and pyridoxine are water-soluble vitamins involved in energy and amino acid metabolism for lean tissue growth and proper skeletal development.
- Multiple protein sources, quality grains and synthetic amino acids are used to formulate amino acid balance required to optimize lean tissue growth and rate of gain in genetically superior lines of show pigs.
- Yeast sources block the colonization of pathogens allowing microflora balance in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Cheese whey, a quality milk protein, is used to improve palatability and pig performance.
- betaGRO® – A next-generation, irradiated, spray-dried plasma product derived entirely from porcine plasma.
- Appetein® provides a source of immunoglobulins and is an excellent source of amino acids.
- Micro-Aid® – an aid in the control of manure and/or ammonia odor.
- NutriVantage® – can help aid nutrient availability and digestion and help provide immune system support.
- ShowBloom for intake and feed utilization, superior skin and hair quality muscle tone and development.
- Medication options – check with your local plant for available medication options.
|Ground corn (7.5%), lb||860||980||1055|
|Soybean Meal (47.0%), lb||535||520||445|
|Show Pig Base Mix, lb||250||250||250|
|Swine Show Starter Base, lb||200||150||50|
|Ground corn (7.5%), lb||1230||1330||1430|
|Soybean Meal (47.0%), lb||420||320||220|
|Show Pig Base Mix, lb||250||250||250|
|Swine Show Starter Base, lb||-||-||-|
Feed the above diet as the sole feed to swine with superior genetics which are capable of maximizing lean tissue deposition. These amino acid fortified diets are designed specifically for pigs raised under excellent management.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Crude Protein, min||28.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||6.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||5.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||5.8%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||6.9%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||2.6%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||3.0%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||4.0%|
|Chromium (Cr), min||1,600 ppb|
|Selenium (Se), min||2.5 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||1,780 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||45,200 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||5,675 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||240 IU/lb|
|Menadione, min||16.0 mg/lb|
|Riboflavin, min||35 mg/lb|
|Niacin, min||440 mg/lb|
|d-Pantothenic Acid, min||208 mg/lb|
|Vitamin B12, min||0.139 mg/lb|
|Biotin, min||0.71 mg/lb|
Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Dried Whey, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Egg Product, L-Lysine, Benzoic Acid, Sugar Foods By-Product, Wheat Middlings, Reed-Sedge Peat, DL-Methionine, Animal Fat, Chromium Propionate, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Saccharin Sodium, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Dried Brewers Yeast, Zinc Methionine Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, L-Carnitine, Ethoxyquin and BHT (preservatives).