An amino acid fortified protein supplement formulated to mix with corn to make grind and mix diets to optimize the appearance and performance of genetically superior show pigs.
Features and Benefits
- Sweet Krums – for enhanced palatability, intake, and gut stabilization.
- VevoVitall® – to help stabilize the gut and keep feed fresher longer.
- Egg proteins and Flaxseed – for enhanced muscle expression, healthier skin and hair.
- Whey products – for improved intake, aroma, and protein.
- Optimum levels of amino acids and energy which allow the pig to express its genetic potential for growth and muscling.
- Complexed trace minerals for improved bioavailability essential in carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism.
- Potassium chloride provides a source of electrolytes.
- Biotin, folic acid and pyridoxine are water-soluble vitamins involved in energy and amino acid metabolism for lean tissue growth and proper skeletal development.
- Multiple protein sources, quality grains and synthetic amino acids are used to formulate amino acid balance required to optimize lean tissue growth and rate of gain in genetically superior lines of show pigs.
- Yeast sources block the colonization of pathogens allowing microflora balance in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Cheese whey, a quality milk protein, is used to improve palatability and pig performance.
- betaGRO® – A next-generation, irradiated, spray-dried plasma product derived entirely from porcine plasma.
- Appetein® provides a source of immunoglobulins and is an excellent source of amino acids.
- Micro-Aid® – an aid in the control of manure and/or ammonia odor.
- NutriVantage® – can help aid nutrient availability and digestion and help provide immune system support.
- ShowBloom for intake and feed utilization, superior skin and hair quality muscle tone and development.
- Medication options – check with your local plant for available medication options.
|Ground corn (8%), lb||1350||1450||1550|
|Show Pig Supplement||650||550||450|
|Sweet Krums Diets|
|Ground corn (8%), lb||1250||1350||1450|
|Show Pig Supplement||650||550||450|
Feed the above diet as the sole feed to swine with superior genetics capable of maximizing lean tissue deposition. These amino acid fortified diets are designed specifically for pigs raised under excellent management.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Crude Protein, min||40.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||3.9%|
|Crude Fiber, max||4.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||2.3%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||2.8%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||1.35%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||1.2%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||1.7%|
|Chromium (Cr), min||580 ppb|
|Biotin, min||0.35 mg/lb|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.9 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||665 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||17,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||2,125 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||90 IU/lb|
|Menadione, min||6.0 mg/lb|
|Riboflavin, min||13 mg/lb|
|Niacin, min||160 mg/lb|
|d-Pantothenic Acid, min||75 mg/lb|
|Vitamin B12, min||0.05 mg/lb|
Soybean Meal, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains, Dried Whey, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Brewers Yeast, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Saccharin Sodium, Hydrolyzed Yeast, L-Carnitine, Ethoxyquin & BHT (preservatives), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Animal Fat, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, L-Lysine, Benzoic Acid, Sugar Foods By-Product, Wheat Middlings, Reed-Sedge Peat, DL-Methionine, Chromium Propionate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Egg Product, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan.