Since the formulation of Kent 34% Baby Beef in 1927, Kent Show Feeds have been known as the feed for winners. Today, whichever species you show, Kent is the source for quality animal nutrition you can count on to help your project reach its genetic potential.
Raising any show animal teaches the art and science of caring for another living creature. Exhibiting any animal also builds a sense of responsibility and the pride that comes from doing your best. Kent recognizes the benefit of involving young people in animal agriculture, and that these are lessons that last a lifetime. That’s why we are proud to be a strong supporter of both 4-H and FFA.
To encourage and celebrate the achievements of the hard-working youth who show as part of a 4-H Club, FFA Chapter, or in open competition, we created the Kent Show Awards Program.
Rules and Eligibility for the 2019 Program
- Awards earned between January 1, 2019, and December 31, 2019, may qualify. Applications received after January 31, 2020, will not be considered.
- Applications must be received no later than 60 days after the event, or prior to January 31, 2019, whichever occurs first.
Must be a 4-H or FFA member.
- Only the highest award will be issued per animal, per year.
- Only one (1) award will be presented per applicant.
- Jackpot, Prospect or Open Show winners are not eligible for awards.
- Rate of Gain, Carcass, Showmanship, or Pen group winners are not eligible for awards.
- Kent Show Feeds, Kent, and/or Blue Seal feed(s) must be the only feed fed. Animals must be fed the recommended amounts through project completion.
- A high-quality backdrop color photograph must be provided.
- A signed “Consent, Release & Grant of Rights” must be received within 30 days of online application submission.
- Proof of feed purchases and/or award received may be required.
For a list of qualifying National and State shows, please click here.
For a list of qualifying award levels, please click here.
Kent Nutrition Group, Inc. retains the right to determine final eligibility of application, qualifying State & National shows, and to interpret program rules. Program may be changed, modified, or cancelled at any time without prior notice. Award merchandise subject to substitution based on product availability, including size. Please allow six to eight weeks for award processing.